Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Changing Skies

As I have blogged about previously, I visit the same patch of grass many times each week, and have done for over 6 years since getting my dogs. Try as I may, and I often do, I cannot always see something different in such familiar surroundings, even when using my photographer's eye.
Tonight, after reasonably late work departure, I taxied the boys to the reserve for a quick run as the sun was on its way out for the day. I had my camera in the car, so tried to find that 'something different'.
These pics were taken within a ten minute time frame. They have had very little post processing. While they may not be the most technically brilliant shots, they do show the different moods in the sky, dependent on where I was standing and focussing, in relation to the sun.
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment