Tuesday, May 7, 2013

One Amazing Lady!

I don't know if this amazing person really knows how highly I value her.
This glorious creature is my niece, Lisa.
I am often told by family members, including her mother, that we are very alike, a comparison which I take as a huge compliment.

If I were her age again, I would love to be Living the Life of Lisa.

I asked her to model for a photo shoot for me last weekend, and some of the photos will endure as personal favourites for quite some time.


My motivation for the shoot was to create a triptychs for our upcoming MPS set subject competition for May. These are the two I have created for entry; I know which one I'll be entering, but I rate them both. And I adore the photos individually.


The final photos below are two that I just love, love, love. Like I love you, Miss Lisa!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment