I found online, advice which said titles are supposed to evoke a suitable response to a photo, such as...
- contrast, contradiction, cognitive dissonance
- pique curiosity
- How do we want the viewer to see the photo?
- Does it need context for understanding?
- Will additional information be helpful?
- What reaction are we trying to create in the viewer?
Well from the minute I saw this skeleton on the beach this morning, I could only think of... "Beached As".
Does that give any insight into my mind?
(If you are not familiar with this phrase, please watch Beached As, Bro. Gotta love that Kiwi accent! Oh and humour )