Saturday, June 11, 2011

More Dog Stuff

I have sure made a lot of dog related posts lately.

No big wins for us today at our TIKI Champ show, but a couple of nice placings. Especially proud of Hugo's 3rd in NZ Bred as a shaggy neuter boy in a class of 6. Also he placed second in Best Dog Head (to the show winner).
He was such a good boy, and I am sure his presence had a positive influence on Stirling's anxiety.

The photo today shows the trophy table in the background; some evidence of the silverware I had to track down, receive, account for, catalogue (also have done photographically), polish (thankfully most were already pretty clean) bubble wrap, transport, unpack, display and gain signatures and contacts details of all who won them today.


I actually DID get 2 myself - forgot to mention above. Best Handler and Best Neuter. The latter trophy will get Du Maurier Sir Hugo's name engraved on it 3rd time running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment