Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No Prizes for Guessing "Who Did This?"

Opened the garage door to find this great mess tonight...


Didn't know whether to be furious or concerned. I know what would have attracted the culprit/s. The chicken carcass remains - cooked - from the most excellent chicken stock I made in the weekend. Cooked chicken bones + dogs = trouble. I hope they come out the other end OK without splintering their insides. So it will be a worrying night.
My fault for leaving the rubbish in the garage. I stashed it there last night when my visitors arrived and meant to re-locate it this morning but forgot...
So who would have been the instigator? If I had closed circuit footage I am sure it would reveal Hugo as the main perpetrator with Reilly-Boy as his easily convinced accomplice.

No comments:

Post a Comment