Sunday, May 1, 2011

Come spring...

Spring is my favourite season of the year. Temperature still a bit astringent, skies lightening, new hope and hopefully, new growth.
Come spring I hope that the new garden will have established itself, and making a better show than it currently can, what with the existing plants being all hacked back and the new plantings still fledgling. Even the annuals I have planted will take a while to grow and show, especially against the colour of the most excellent home made pittosporum mulch.
But I am so much happier living here, if just to be able to look out the doors and see something purposeful and pleasant. Makes me miss my Tauranga house a little less, and dulls the pain of just spending a grand to tidy up bits and pieces there!
Now to save for new outdoor furniture here!


No comments:

Post a Comment