Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bloggies and Doggies

We have recently purchased some Bloggies for school, and as I am using one next week my friend and colleague Lisa encouraged me to take one home to practice with. I know she knew I would find them simple to use, I think she was just hanging out for some doggie footage.
"Make Stirling do something cute" she said.
Well he wasn't very compliant with that request, so to incite some action I just uttered that one question that causes a cacophony in my house... "You wanna go for a walk?"
The footage downloaded, I then decided to trim it a bit, and Reilly and Stirling reacted noisily to their own recorded barking, as the end of the movie shows. That was a bit cute.
But to keep up with the photo-a-day promise, I do have one still image here, though taken with my iPhone as my camera I find, is M.I.A. I am really hoping I will find it at school!


No comments:

Post a Comment