Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Always expect the unexpected


It was one of those rare days where I did absolutely nothing to enhance my appearance. I continue to fight off a holiday cold coupled with a bad case of can't-be-bothered-itis. Add to that a lack of motivation to fight the dog hair with the vacuum cleaner, and it makes for a day you'd rather not have visitors.

Which is why it's the day you get them.

Lovely Lisa dropped me off a voucher to assist with my shoe fetish. I see another visit to Mi Piaci fast approaching. Sadly she was in a hurry and could not come in...

Then later in the day Viki arrived with Bella and her cousin.
Thankfully I had managed to mow the lawns yesterday so could usher everyone outside away from the mess for a bit of running!

Always more fun when you win the race, aye Bella?

No comments:

Post a Comment