- Being such a brilliant frontman/showman
- Playing from 8:20 - 11pm. Talk about getting your money's worth
- Making the rain evaporate as he played the first strains of guitar
- Knowing and showing what true rock and roll really is
- Playing Foo songs old and new, including my absolute favourite (see post title)
- Leaving me in no doubt that my recent decision to make the most of more opportunities is a good one
A real shame that I was not allowed to take in my proper camera; apparently a basic DSLR is considered 'professional recording equipment'. This snapshots here are really only a memory prickers for the future.
Thanks Dave, for a great night, and also to my friend Kate for feeling the Foo with me.