Friday, August 5, 2011

Framed #1

I felt privileged to be able to take this photo of my friend and colleague Kate today. Well more so the photo is of 'Little Miss' who we will meet in just over a month's time.

Thanks to Kate, I spend time daily trawling through the gems on Pinterest and it was here that we first saw the idea of using frames in portraiture and other things...
Kate and I both saw a similar idea to this so she was my guinea pig and I was the one to capture this moment in time for her. Maybe one day she'll let me loose on her real baby...

Actually this pic should really be Framed #2 - my first attempt was here ...

P.S. I do have Kate's permission to post this!

2 comments:

  1. ...Even though I look like a fatty! Lol. I love the pics so much! The more I look at them the more I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate - you look pregnant. Deal with it lol

    ReplyDelete