Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kids are so creative


Second day with my budding Y7/8 digital photographers today. One of their 'assignments' was to utilise my new favourite frames in portraiture. They came up with some amazing new ideas. Like overlaying multiple frames, which I have not even seen on Pinterest. They also shot from some amazing perspectives and some tried some clever ways of capturing hands/feet to represent their partner.
Trying to preserve anonymity in these shots of them in action...


2 comments:

  1. I've been noticing you have been a little 'frame crazy' on Pinterest. They are just awesome, and what a great way to do something cool with an older style frame also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel - this was the real reason I pinned all the frames - to show my digital photography group!

    ReplyDelete