Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RIP Fizz

It was with shock tonight that I heard a young cavalier I admired hugely had died. I don't know how, but any dog dying at less that 18 months does not deserve to.
Fizz aka NZ Ch Redcrest Royal Bequest (yes, she was a champion, gaining her title at just over a year) was younger than my Stirling.
As morbid as it sounds, I often have real sad moments when I think about the fact that having furkids means that you must expect to lose them. So extra big hugs for my three tonight, and big virtual hugs for Fizzy's owners. I know they have bred and owned many cavaliers over the years, but I sensed there was something special about this little girl.
The photo I took almost a year ago, when she took out Reserve Best in Show at our Tiki Championship show whilst she was still a puppy.

RIP Fizz :(

NZ Ch Redcrest Royal Bequest


No comments:

Post a Comment