Monday, January 3, 2011

What's my favourite programme?


Well the question that actually prompted this photo was 'Who's your favourite Musical Character?' I was trying to find some inspiration for choosing someone to dress up as for my niece's 21st this coming weekend.
The upside to being a hoarder is the walk down memory lane. I have almost all the programmes from shows, exhibitions, sports events etc that I have attended and love the occasional revisit. Today I sat in the spare room upstairs and sifted through them for half an hour before deciding to make them the topic of today's photo and post.
Anyway, anyone who knows me well will know I am not a big fan of dressing up - unless it is able to be flattering... not a great chance of that at the moment...
I have a couple of ideas, but will definitely need help from a costume hire place. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment