Monday, July 11, 2011

Take Note

I do not have anything particularly riveting to write about today, and the photos I took - not for my blog, but for our school newsletter - are far from exciting (visually).
The prospect of the nature of the photos is a bit exciting though - our Student Leader group is investigating putting in some raised garden beds and today they met with an 'expert' from Mitre 10, to find out about types of timber and nails, building costs etc. I thought these 'meeting notes' were quite cute. A minute taker in the making!
I hope they (the garden beds) materialise quickly; I am sure the Education Review Office would be impressed. Their scheduled visit has jumped forward to Week 6 next term. Oh well, at least it won't be on my birthday any more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment